8 Tours in 4 different countries.
Lisbon to Rome Sailaway
Itinerary: Lisbon (Portugal) | Cadiz (Spain) | Malaga (Spain | Valencia (Spain) | Barcelona (Spain) | Sete (France) | Marseilles (France) | French Riviera | Monte Carlo (Monaco) | Portofino (Italy) | Florence (Italy) | Rome (Italy)
This itinerary has been planned to explore the magnificent scenery and fascinating history that this remarkable sea has to offer: from the elegance of the Alhambra and the splendours of Imperial Rome to the picturesque Cote d’Azur and the treasures of Renaissance Florence. Your journey begins in the charming capital of Portugal, Lisbon. Gothic cathedrals, majestic monasteries and quaint museums are all part of Lisbon’s colourful cityscape.
From here Aegean Odyssey cruises to Cadiz and Malaga from where you travel by road to Granada for a full-day’s guided tour of the magnificent Alhambra and its gardens. Calls at Valencia, Monte Carlo and Portofino will then give you a true idea of the beauty and history of the Mediterranean. The itinerary concludes with a visit to the fascinating city, Florence.
- Jerez and Sherry Tasting, Cadiz
- Cadiz City Tour & Cathedral
- Panoramic Malaga and Picasso Museum
- Granada & Alhambra, Malaga
- Valencia City Tour
- Panormaic Valencia
- Velasquez to Miro, Barcelona
- Barcino: The Roman City, Barcelona
- Panoramic Barcelona
- Carcassonne and Narbonne, Sette
- Montipellier and Flaugergues Castle, Sette
- Avignon's Papal Palace, Marseilles
- Marseilles & Aix en Provence
- Monaco & Montecarlo Tour
- The Churches of Florence
- Lucca and Pisa
- Renaissance Florence